Tuesday, November 25, 2008

hEy lOok i jUst fOund miNe

We think the same When I called out to you You came You finish my sentences You know exactly what to say When I needed someone so badly You didn't turn away When I'm down You make me smile You are always there for me To go the extra mile You are true You hold out a helping hand To pick me up each time I fall You are so damn good to me How do I deserve? Some people say I'm so outgoing But its you who gave me nerve., People comment on my smile Or my pretty eyes But its you who lives inside of me You are what make's me shine You see my love, you complete me That is why mt heart is true always and forever i hate the distance we have but to calm me down i put in mind were under one sky, ridin' together in some way,life is not about keeping score its not about how many people call u its not about who you've dated, are dating, or haven't dated at all it isn't about who you've kissed, what sport u play, or w/c guy or girl likes you its not about your shoes or your hair or the color of your skin or where u live or go 2 school in fact, its not about your grades, money, clothes, or college that accept u or not life isn't about if u have lots of friends, or if u are alone & its not about how accepted or unaccepted u are life isn't just about that but life is about who u love & who u hurt its about how u feel about yourself its about trust, happiness & compassion its about sticking up for your friends & replacing inner hate w/ love life is about avoiding jealousy, overcoming ignorance & building confidence its about what u say & what u mean its about seeing people for who they are & not for what they have most of all, its about choosing to use your life 2 touch some1 else in a way that could never have been achieved and finally life is about finding your perfect match the one you think is the right one for you the person you wish to grow old with you the person you plan your future with the person you say i love you in any way you can the person who makes you happy the person who accepts you being you and same way as you accept him being the real him the one who is willing to sacrifice for you the person who can make you smile and lastly the person who your dreams flow with.,.,

hey look!! i just found mine.,. ^^